Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This universal terms of service agreement («this agreement») are between us, Lapi International LLC (hereinafter Lapi International), and you, and is effective from the date of your first use of this website ( «this site») or the date of electronic acceptance. This agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this site and the services purchased or accessed through this site (individually and collectively, the «Services»), and is in addition to (does not replace) any terms and conditions that apply to particular services.
Whether you are simply browsing this site or using this site to purchase services, your use of this site and your electronic acceptance of this agreement means that you have read, understood, acknowledged, and agree to be bound by this agreement, along with the following policies and the agreement of applicable products, which are incorporated herein by reference.
The terms «we», «us» and «our» shall refer to Lapi International. The terms «you» and «your» shall refer to any person or entity that accepts this agreement, access your account, or uses the services. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to confer any rights or benefits on any third party.
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this agreement, and any policy or agreement incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on this site. Your use of this site or the services after such changes or modifications have been made will constitute your acceptance of this agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement when last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this site or the services. In addition, we may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this agreement by email.
2. ELIGIBILITY: AUTHORITY
This Site and the Services are available only to users who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this site or the services, you represent and warrant that you are:
(i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age;
(ii) otherwise recognized as capable of entering into legally binding contracts under applicable law; Y
(iii) you are not a person who is prohibited from purchasing or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Norway, or other applicable jurisdictions.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, in which case the terms «you» and «your» shall refer to said corporate entity. If, after you accept this agreement, we discover that you do not have the legal authority to bind the such corporate entity, you will be personally liable for the obligations contained in this agreement, including, without limitation, payment obligations. In addition, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement for transactions made by you.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
If you are visiting this site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your account information) across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
4. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE/SERVICES
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week. You acknowledge and agree that, from time to time, this site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation, equipment malfunction; periodic maintenance, repairs, or replacements that we perform from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable, including, without limitation, the interruption or failure of digital transmission or telecommunications links, hostile attacks on the network, network congestion or other failures.
You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information that we need to provide the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third-party service providers.
5. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree to the following.
Your use of this site and the services, including any content you submit,You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You will not collect, or collect (or allow anyone else to collect) any user content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another user, or any other person or entity, without your express prior consent by written.
You will not use this site or the services in a manner (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion) that:
- is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activities;
- promotes, encourages or participates in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism or violence against people, animals or property;
- promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited mass email, or computer or network hacking;
- violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages, or participates in the sale or distribution of prescription drugs without a valid prescription;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of another user, or of any other person or entity;
- violates the privacy or publicity rights of another user, or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality owed to another user, or any other person or entity;
- interfere with the operation of this site or the services found on it;
- contains or installs viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed or capable of interrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; either
- contains false or misleading language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding us or our services.
You will not copy or distribute, in any media, any part of this site or the services, except as expressly authorized by us.
You will not modify or alter any part of this site, the services found on it, or related technologies. You will not access Lapi International LLC Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this site itself, or as we may designate.
You will not resell or provide the Services for commercial purposes, including any of our related technologies, without our express prior written consent.
You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification, as required for identity verification, upon request.
We reserve the right to modify, change or discontinue any aspect of this site or the services, including without limitation the prices and fees thereof, at any time.
6.ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We expressly reserve the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, block, or modify access to (or control of) any account or service for any reason (as determined by us, in our sole and absolute discretion), including, without limitation others, to, the following:
- To correct errors made by us in offering or providing any service
- To protect the integrity and stability of any of our partners and correct mistakes made by them
- To help with our fraud and abuse prevention and detection efforts
- To comply with court orders against you and any applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
- To comply with law enforcement requests, including subpoena requests
- To comply with any dispute resolution process
- To defend any legal action or threat of legal action without regard to whether such legal action or threat of legal action is ultimately determined to have merit or not
- To avoid any civil or criminal liability on our part, directors, employees and agents, as well as our affiliates, including, without limitation, instances where you have sued us or threatened to sue us.
We expressly reserve the right to review each account for excessive use of space and bandwidth, and to cancel or apply additional fees to those accounts that exceed the permitted levels. We expressly reserve the right to terminate, without prior notice, any and all services where, in our sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening us and/or any of our employees.
7. ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
This site, and the services found on it, may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content, terms, conditions, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites. Additionally, we do not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this site, or the services found on it, you expressly release us from all liability arising from the use of any third-party website.
Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave this site or stop using the services found on it, and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other documents that govern every other website you may visit.
8. ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
In no event shall we, directors, employees and agents, and any third-party service providers be liable to you or any other person or entity for direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind, including any that may result from the following.
– The accuracy, completeness, or content of any site linked to this site (through hyperlinks, banner advertisements, or otherwise)
– The services found on this site or any site linked to this site (through hyperlinks, advertisements, or otherwise)
– Personal injury or property damage of any nature
– Conduct of third parties of any nature
– Any unauthorized access or use of our servers and/or any content, personal information, financial information, or other information and data stored on them
– Any interruption or cessation of services to or from this site or any site linked to this site (through hyperlinks, banner advertisements, or otherwise)
– Any virus, worm, bug, Trojan horse, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from this site or any site linked to this site (via hyperlinks, banner advertisements, or otherwise)
– Any user content or content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or any protected class, pornographic, X-rated, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
– Any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of this site, or the services found on it, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not you inform us of the possibility of such damages
In addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that any action arising out of or related to this site, or the services found on it, must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such action will be permanently prohibited.
Furthermore, you specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event will our total liability exceed the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the action.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement, or your use of this site or the services found on it.
9. RATE AND PAYMENTS
You acknowledge and agree that we may charge any prices and fees to your payment method.
9.1. CURRENCY CONVERSION
We use USD (United States Dollar) as the list price for all our services.
For transactions involving currency conversion, rates are derived from the mid-market rate, which is the midpoint between the «buy» and «sell» rates of the global currency markets.
The rate may differ due to currency conversion with your local currency.
This term applies only to the credit card payment option, not to other options such as PayPal account or bank transfer/telephone transfer.
10. ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, and our directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers, from and against any claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities, and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed or incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of:
– your use of and access to this site or the services found on it;
– your violation of any provision of this agreement or the policies or agreements incorporated herein; me
– your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or another proprietary right.
The indemnification obligations under this section will survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this site or the services found on it.
11. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to confer any rights or benefits on any third party.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
We do not represent or warrant that the content available on this site, or the services found on it, are appropriate in any country or jurisdiction; and access to this site, or the services found on it, from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this site, or the services found on it, are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
13. TITLES AND HEADINGS: INDEPENDENT COVENANTS: SEVERABILITY
Titles and headings in this agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only, and shall not be used in any manner to construct or interpret the agreement of the parties other than as set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes as a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If any provision (or part of a provision) of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or parts of provisions) of this Agreement will not be affected thereby and shall be considered valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or postal mail at the following address:
Address: 300 Ridgecrest Dr SE Suite L Rio Rancho, NM 87124